Marion Manzo joined Gager, Bower & Scalzo, LLP in September 2016. She has practiced law in the State of Connecticut since 1999.Attorney Manzo graduated cum laude from Fairfield University in 1996 and obtained her J.D., with high honors, from the University of Connecticut School of Law in 1999. She then clerked at the Connecticut Appellate Court with the Honorable Francis X. Hennessy.
Prior to joining Gager, Bower & Scalzo, LLP, Attorney Manzo’s practice focused on commercial litigation, including breach of contract cases, unfair trade practices, negotiations and representing the State of Connecticut in a multi-million dollar class action suit. She has tried cases in state and federal courts in Connecticut, and appeared before the Second Circuit Court of Appeals and the Connecticut Supreme Court.
Attorney Manzo now practices trust and estate planning and estate administration. She resides in Southbury, Connecticut, and currently holds an elected position on the Region 15 Board of Education. She is chair of the Region 15 Expulsion Committee and is a member of the Policy and Curriculum Committee.
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration and Probate Matters
- Trust Administration
- Member, Connecticut Bar Association
- Region 15 Board of Education
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, CT
- (J.D., high honors, 1999)
- Executive Editor, Connecticut Law Review
- Fairfield University, Fairfield, CT
- (B.A., cum laude, Psychology, 1996)